LOOKING FOR LANDSCAPING JOBS?
* Update June 2021: Still seeking to fill a crew leader position.
Do you want a career rather than just a job? Do you want to work for an employer who truly cares about your career growth and development? Do you want to work for a company that cares about the environment?
BUR-HAN Garden & Lawn Care is a leading residential, commercial, grounds maintenance and landscape installation company, with a fleet of vehicles servicing the North Shore, Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Maple Ridge, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam and Surrey.
Quality workmanship and excellent customer service are two of the cornerstones of our business and are what have contributed to our ongoing success (including a 2016,17,18,19,20 and 2021 Vancouver Consumer Choice Award! ). We are a Great Places to Work certified company.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add experienced Landscape Maintenance Workers and Crew Leaders to our Landscape Maintenance Crew. We have many opportunities for crew members:
· Lawn Cutting
· Project Installation Work
· Commercial Grounds keeping
All crew members are responsible for:
· Maintaining landscapes in residential, strata and commercial properties to our BUR-HAN standards.
· Operating a variety of landscaping equipment (mowers, trimmers, edgers, shears, blowers, etc.)
· Providing friendly and dependable service to our customers.
· Working outside in all weather.
We are looking for people who want to be part of our future. People with a Class 5 Driver’s License, who are reliable, like to work outdoors, have excellent communication skills and are strong team players.
· Competitive wages ($18 – $29 per hour) depending upon experience, training or certification
· Full-time hours (Monday to Friday)
· Great benefits after three months: vision, dental and extended healthcare benefits, including life insurance
· The security of working for a well-established company with an excellent reputation, who always pays on time .
· A positive and progressive work environment
· Free in-house training programs plus external training opportunities, to grow your career with us
– pesticide free care
· Free uniform and personal protective equipment
· Opportunities for advancement
· Plus – we always end our week with a barbeque, so employees can unwind before launching into their weekend. (Temporarily suspended during COVID)
We are always looking to grow future leaders at all levels within the business.
If you are interested in growing a career with BUR-HAN , we would love to hear from you!
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
– Updated June 2021
We are looking forward to hearing from you!