In-ground sprinkler systems can help you save time and stress when it comes to watering your lawn. Setting your sprinkler system to water your lawn at the same time every day or every week is a great way to ensure that your lawn and garden get the proper hydration it needs. As the seasons change, a few quick adjustments can also keep your lawn hydrated year-round or you can even turn it off for colder months if you have annual snowfall or increased rains in the fall/winter seasons.
Installing an in-ground sprinkler system can require some strategic planning. Consider what types of plants are growing in your lawn and garden. Before you get started, ask your landscaper these questions:
- How much water does my garden need?
- Do certain plants require more or less water?
- How will your in-ground sprinkler system be installed?
- What do you need to know once it’s been installed?
- Where will the electronic controller be set up?
For a few more tips on an in-ground sprinkler system, check out this great article from the folks at Ehow.com.