Fall is here and there are 5 tips to having a beautiful lawn in the spring and a good looking lawn all winter.
- Keep cutting your lawn until it stops growing, usually mid to late November
- Keep leaf debris and pine needle debris of the lawns on a weekly basis until all the leafs have fallen(remove pine needles and limbs after winter storms)
- Aerate your lawn to reduce winter puddling and prevent rotting of the turf
- Apply Winterizer fertilizer that is low in nitrogen and high in potassium, to help the grass plant store food, thicken its cell walls and harden off
- Apply a moss spray application if any moss is present in the lawn
- Apply lime to counter acidic winter rains