Most lawns suffer from:
- Compaction (from traffic, snow, rain)
- Thatch (a build-up off un-decomposed grass clippings and debris)
- Lack of micro-organism activity within the soil
All of these contribute to poor lawn appearance.
Deep Core Lawn Aeration Benefits:
- Reduces soil compaction (immediately)
- Improves air exchange between the soil and atmosphere (immediately)
- Reduces water run-off and puddling (immediately)
- Improves fertilizer absorption (within 2 weeks)
- Improves rooting (within 3 weeks)
- Enhances thatch breakdown (within 1 month)
- Improves resiliency, cushioning and disease tolerance (within 1 month)
Lawn aeration takes some effort but within 3 weeks your lawn will be healthier, stronger and better looking. To learn more about our services, please visit our lawn care packages page.
Lawn Aeration Service – Get a Free Quote
Feel free to contact us for more information about our lawn aeration service to help improve your lawn health.